This is something new for me. My daughter has one of these blogs and I find it very interesting and enjoying to read. I hope mine is the same!
My daughter, Jennifer who lives in North Carolina,along with her boyfriend, Charlie spent some time with us this summer. They were both 'guests' at our annual music camp. They were awesome! The kids are still talking about it.... I hope their influence stays with them forever. They will both graduate in December with a bachelor of music education - and hopefully get a job!!!!
Michelle is about to begin her 'final' year at MUN and hopefully in May 2007 she will graduate with a bachelor of nursing - then the money will atart to roll in.....
Darrell is busy with his career as an RCMP officer in Oliver, BC. He and his wife just moved into a new home and now we are hoping for another grandchild within the next year......
Sonya is busy working with Teletec and raising my favorite grandkids - Emily(12) & Kenny (5).
The hndsome man I married over 25 years ago is keeping himself busy with his contracting buisness.
I have 2 years, 11 months to retirement! I am beginning to see a light (however dim) at the end of the tunnel.
I have to go and clean up from supper, my husband cooked!
More later...................

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home